So glad you asked!
Do you know how your mind works?
When you ask a question or are asked a question, you automatically look for an answer!
|AFFORMATIONS are positive and empowering questions you ask yourself. The goal of using Afformations vs. affirmations is to change your beliefs by changing the quality of your questions.|
If you are using affirmations and they aren’t working, think about the process for a moment. In his book on Afformations, Noah sites this truth…
Have you noticed there isn’t a single word in the English Language to describe a person who loves money? Even the phrase ‘a person who loves money’ feels like a negative description, doesn’t it? It is okay to love money, the problem is when you put money before peopleNoah St John
- selfish greedy
Here is one example of an AFFORMATION!
- Why is it okay for me to be wealthy?
- Why do I always have enough money?
- Why does money come to me so easily?
- Why is money no object?
- Why do I deserve to be wealthy
- Why do I have permission to be happy and wealthy?
- Why am I so worthy of being wealthy?
- Why has God given me the power to be wealthy?
- Why does money come to me on a continuous basis from multiple sources in increasing quantities?
- Why am I a happy money magnet?
- Why does my income always exceed my expenses?