If you are interested, you will only focus on doing what is easy and
convenient. You will let your limiting beliefs, fears, and excuses define
you and defeat you. You will allow your current story to drive your
Committed? Someone who is committed will do whatever it takes to achieve their personal, spiritual, financial and business goals.
So which are you?
Interested or Committed?
- Here are the 3 questions to which you want to answer YES!
- Am I WILLING
- Am I ABLE
- Have I made the DECISION?
Let’s talk about the importance of making a truly committed decision. I have an acronym for the word DESIRE… it is not a hope! It is not a wish! It is a
keen, pulsating DESIRE, which transcends everything else. It is DEFINITNESS of PURPOSE!
Determined imagination, thinking from the end, is the
beginning of all miracles.- Neville
- D – DECISION
Decision – most people have very weak decision-making muscles. The word decision comes from Latin roots.
De Cedare –
De means from and
Cedare means to cut –
so when you make a truly committed decision you then cut yourself off from any other possibility but the attainment of that which you said you were going to do
- E – EXCHANGE – what are you willing to give in exchange for the attainment of your Desire (that which you said you were going to do)? You want to be able to say ‘whatever it takes – as long as it is legal, moral, and ethical and doesn’t violate your personal or family values.
- S – The SECRET – YOUR THOUGHTS – You become what you think about! If you believe you can or you believe you can’t — either way you will be right! Look for the SIGNS and SYNCHRONICITIES
- I – IMAGINATION – Your ability to from the end, is the beginning of all miracles.- Neville
Imagine – what it will look like – fast forward 1,2,5 years from now and see yourself already in possession of the good that you desire!
- R – RESONATE – Is it congruent with your values?
Are you doing it for YOU? …or
for someone else?
- E- ENERGY AND EXPECTATION – give it ENERGY and EXPECT it to manifest
There is a Law of Belief and if you believe it will happen, it will. If you believe it won’t, you are also correct!
Either way, you are going to be correct! – Choose to be the VICTOR!